 Castle / 21370
Re: Wyldewood
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 02:43:18 GMT

And here I was expecting a tribute to the most garish boardwalk on the Jersey shore. I guess I’ve I been surrounded by NELUG amusement rides for too long?

Really nice work, Big Daddy. The scale and composition are just wonderful. And not an Ewok in sight. (I guess you could hide one under the trap door.) Love the story--like something you would see at the end of the instruction book if it were a model. Keep rolling out the great work!

-Teddy