 Castle / 21377
Re: [MOC] The Dragon's tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 21:01:48 GMT

Very well sculpted and the landscaping is also very nice, strays a little to far into the realms of fantasy for my taste (but I’m guessing that’s what you were going for). My only complaint would be how closely the scenery blends with the castle, rather than the castle to the scenery... but again this adds to the fantasy element and so compliments the overall style. As far as questions go; what are the chains at the bottom for?

God Bless,

Nathan

Visit my brickshelf gallery: (pic=link)