 Castle / 2120 (+10)
  Re: The Verneer Chronices - Chapter 1

(...) Thanks. The torso was ALL craigo-lego. I now have one of the figs. I rule! ;) Fits well with Verneer, no? A little shy country girl to slow the boy down. He would need it anyhow;) -- pn (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Verneer Chronices - Chapter 1

(...) it really is great. i've read it twice, and like the bigger pics better! (looks _fab_ on webtv!) ok.. time to act like kids on the playground: AAWWOOOO!! verneer has a girlfriend! verneer and kathrine, sittin in a tree...;-) he carved their (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Warrior Rabbits and Queen Cleo's vehicle (was Re: 5824 - the inside story)

(...) Me Too!! Those Rabbits are way cool! Now I can fully reenact Monty Python's "The Holy Grail" :). Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) My Creations at: (URL) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Verneer Chronices - Chapter 1

(...) ;) (...) He (...) Craig - did you just paint the design on to the beige torso? Or are you doing something different, cause that looked just like real TLC stuff. <<KM>> (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another update (was: Lion's Cove Update)

(...) The "i" on the end makes it possessive - as in "ani" which is I, or "sheli" which is mine. Many names end in "i" and are masculine, such as Eli (which is pronounced like Ellie in English)- Eli means "my God" and is a masculine name. I didn't (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Verneer Chronices - Chapter 1

(...) Pretty cool story and great pic's. I can't say I am much of a story teller myself but who knows maybe once I try it things will flow together. I still need my female protagonist though so it might be a while before I come up with any sort of (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the giants of Castle World

(...) Heh... In yet another lousy shot from my website, we have giants! (URL) is the standing army of one of my local friends who doesn't Lugnet. James (URL) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC version of the Yellow Castle

(...) <sound of hand hitting forhead> Duh! I knew I was forgetting something. ;) It's because under my unique and stunningly efficient sorting system, brown half arches don't count as arches, they count as "tree bits" ;) James (URL) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC version of the Yellow Castle

(...) I inventoried it anyway. ;) You can see it here: (URL) have to think about where I got everything, as it ranges from Belville to Freestyle, and Castle to Adventurers. If you want to know about a specific arch, I can check. I did get a large (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another update (was: Lion's Cove Update)

You could also make a dark pegasus with black horse and black wings for an evil creature, monster for the CW. Timbo (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact