 Castle / 2121
Re: The Verneer Chronices - Chapter 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 13:03:31 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
I put together the first chapter of the Verneer Chronicles.  The first
chapter is titled "Of Katherine" and can be read here:

http://members.xoom.com/verneer/story/

Let me know if the set-up is good.  I did it at home so I didn't have access
to my good HTML software.

-- pn

http://members.xoom.com/legocastle/new/ - Castle World.

pawel~

WOW!!
this is awesome!

later ~ craig~

  it really is great. i've read it twice, and like the bigger pics better!
(looks _fab_ on webtv!)

  ok.. time to act like kids on the playground:

AAWWOOOO!!  verneer has a girlfriend!

  verneer and kathrine, sittin in a tree...;-)  he carved their initals,
alright... just not in the tree! all that blood!

  uh... excuse me? was there mention of launching an attack on mephisto's
lair? ha! if the forces of the red dragon can take down princess rosaline
and her millimies, the prince and his expendable army should be no problem!

  speaking of my devilish signature character... he's quite put out right
now.  what little sleep he gets lately has been plagued by the most bizarre
of dreams...  ~ probably from eating too many rare bits right before
bedtime. (he's such a fiend for them y'know.) well, no more of that
particular late nite snack, anyway, as one of the kitchen wenches (the very
one who prepared them) has disappeared.  no one remembers her name, but she
was a cutie with long brown hair pulled into a ponytail. she dressed in a
previously unseen fashion ~ a beige torso with brown bodice and sleeves. (
disappeared right around the time of the first DixieLug meeting, if i
recall...)  she sure could prepare fine rare bits, tho.

  later ~ craig~