 Castle / 2108
Re: The Verneer Chronices - Chapter 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 04:21:40 GMT

Omigosh, that was so great!!!
I can't wait for more!
Now some constructive comments:
Setup is good on my computer but it's an exact fit on my 1000x800 screen, and
most people don't use such big screens.
I LOVE your forest and the "movement" pictures. How'd you do them?
Your characters are really good, I liked the "dialog" too.
You had some typos/spelling mistakes in some areas (e.g. kindom, a assasin,
etc.), but no biggie.

Once my Lion's Cove and Characters are finished, I'll start some real stories -
like the one in my Scar page but with more dialog. I have too many ideas right
now!

I want to see more! When's the next Chp. coming?

-Shiri

Thanks ... I got a hold my Cyberstudio and touched the page up a lil bit (spell
check, background, one column - the good stuff;)

The forest took some bricks from Naboo Swamps as well as arches from ... I
dunno;)  The movements was kind of accidental.  Verneer was on a string and
spinning.  As I took the shot, he was still spinning, and that's how that got
captured.  I looked at it and though "neat - EXACTLY what I wanted", so it
stayed.

I'm not quite sure what chapter two will be about yet (specifically - the whole
story is set, but the details are still not quite there ... ;)

-- pn