 Castle / 2109
2108  |  2110
Subject:
[CW] Links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 04:26:29 GMT

I hope the links from the member's page are the way they should be.  I took
Frank's advice and use the "Target = "_top" on them.  If you want to link to
Castle World and want to use our banner, you can find a section I made
specifically about that on the main page:

http://members.xoom.com/legocastle/new/

Or more specifically:

http://members.xoom.com/legocastle/new/link.html

Although things are on the down low for the time being, if you have something to
send it so it will be included in the database, the next two weeks will be the
best time to do it.

-- pn ;)