 Castle / 2120
Re: The Verneer Chronices - Chapter 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 12:35:40 GMT

Wow - keep up the good work. I can't wait for chapter 2. You'll have to tell
us all how you made the blurs. They're great! Was Kate's torso custom made? I
think it was. Do tell how it was done.

Eagerly waiting - <<KM>>

Thanks.  The torso was ALL craigo-lego.  I now have one of the figs.  I rule! ;)
Fits well with Verneer, no?  A little shy country girl to slow the boy down.  He
would need it anyhow;)

-- pn