 Castle / 21155 (-20)
  Pictures from Legoworld

I've finally organised my pictures from Legoworld, back in October. Brikshelf link is this once moderated: (URL) Some previews, starting with my model of the actual Royal Train - the train and the windmill layout all had to fit in airline luggage: (...) (19 years ago, 4-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Lego on Boing Boing

Hi all, Seems that some castle gamers have made Boing Boing ((URL)). Here's the article (URL) Tim (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shroomtastic

(...) Thanks Allister :) /me tips hat -The Chief (2 URLs) (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Shroomtastic

(...) I hadn't heard of this movie till you pointed it out. Just watched the trailer. That's one crazy moving castle! Very steampunk. Thanks for pointing it out, Mel! -The Chief (2 URLs) (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Half-timbered houses

You do see half timbered houses in the UK a fair bit usually in terraced streets most frequently above shops. I've certainly seen more half timber than full timber but I guess they last better. As Lenny says extra floors were frequently added onto a (...) (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Attack of the Demonic Winged Beast

A tale told long ago - a feverishly hungry & demonic winged creature attacks... This is my first Castle Post. Small but tasty like cranberry sauce ;-) (URL) King George and his band of clown-colored henchmen attempt to obtain the toe nail of the (...) (19 years ago, 24-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Mongols Attack

An entry for the Siege Scene category; (URL) AC (19 years ago, 24-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Half-timbered houses

(...) I'm not a medievalist - I'm more of an aesthetic castler (going for the look, not accuracy) - but I did take a trip to England. Most houses were either all stone, or all timber, but there were a few that were half and half. This one for (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Re: ballista

(...) thanks Tim, I have some more stuff to share soon, your advice will help a lot. Darren (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ballista

(...) Hi Darren, Welcome to Lugnet. I saw that on Brickshelf and was really imprseed. It looks just like pictures of ballistas that I have seen. Clever use of the flex tube too. When announcing MOCs you can maximise your audience by cross-posting to (...) (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shroomtastic

(...) Nice work Chief. Bonktron lives! a (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  ballista

Hello, this is my first MOC post, so please excuse my newbyness. I put this together today, and it came out far better than my expectations, so I thought I'd share it. I reviewed some sites for pics of a ballista, and didn't find a lot of pictures, (...) (19 years ago, 21-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shroomtastic

(...) Hey! groovy! This reminds me of the recently fantastic Japanese animation film "Howl's Moving Castle" which incidently, I would love to build something based on the Castle in the film. But this reminds me of it, so if you want to know what I (...) (19 years ago, 19-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Shroomtastic

Man, I usually get to Lugnet via a bookmark to the .space page, but this time I had to go looking for the Castle newsgroup. Never thought that would happen.. So yeah. I, uh, made a castle-ish moc. I broke from my usual spacey bias and went nuts in (...) (19 years ago, 18-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

  Re: Vikings Discover America

(...) Yes, I was also thrown off by the use of the KK swords. What exactly are those supposed to be modeled on anyway? I've gotten the impression they are totally a fantasy design. ...If that's true, then I don't much like them for use in Vikings. (...) (19 years ago, 17-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Vikings Discover America

Hey Hendo, Good to 'see' you in .castle again... The vikings are (I hear) new to North America. They've been out here (in Ireland) for quite a while. I agree they are nice sets, pity about those KK2 swords... God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf (...) (19 years ago, 16-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Vikings Discover America

Greetings... I apologize if this is old news. (I've been offline as some of you know and actually knew little about this theme prior to this week.) But a very quick search of the topic turned up little, so I felt it worth posting... Last Friday I (...) (19 years ago, 16-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Colossal Castle Contest III

(...) I still need to photograph most of the used sets and update the prizes page. All of the used sets have instructions and are in very good to excellent condition without smoke damage. I can't say when I will have time get the sets assembled and (...) (19 years ago, 15-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

  Re: Turners Cross a segment of a Castle

(...) Thanks for your comments! I tried to pack as much in as my collection could supply... and I put a lot of effort into colour balancing so I'm glad you liked it! Thanks and God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (19 years ago, 15-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Turners Cross a segment of a Castle

(...) Thanks so much David, I really tried to push each building to the maximum to get a large MOC full of small details... God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (19 years ago, 15-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact