 Castle / 21153
Re: Shroomtastic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 07:09:30 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Ryan Wood wrote:
   Man, I usually get to Lugnet via a bookmark to the .space page, but this time I had to go looking for the Castle newsgroup. Never thought that would happen..

So yeah. I, uh, made a castle-ish moc. I broke from my usual spacey bias and went nuts in the fantastical world of wizards and floating rocks. Here’s what came of two months of work:

Brickshelf or Mocpages
I wrote a bunch on Mocpages, so go there for the fun stuff. Or just hit up Brickshelf for that shot right into the ol’ Lego vein.

I also made this little airship gyrocopter thing for the wizard to fly around in.

I’d love to hear what you castle folks think. A lot of time and effort went into making this thing, so I hope it’s up to snuff with you guys.

Oh, and be sure you take a good look at the secret basement. Space still rules, and don’t you forget it ;)

-The Chief

Nice work Chief.

Bonktron lives!

Thanks Allister :)