 Castle / 20837
Re: Minas Tirith scenes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2005 07:18:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Keith Goldman wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:

   Nice work Bruce, it sure beats a cram sandwich. So, Bruce, when are you gonna make a Frodo and Sam eat cram vignette?

-Keith (Lempas is just Elvish cram)

Mmmmm ... cram. I’m in the “cram=twinkies” camp from my rec.arts.books.tolkien days, btw.

Thanks for the compliment. Maybe I should do some LotR vignettes. I could surely turn those out more quickly than full chapters.

Bruce