 Castle / 20710 (-20)
  Re: Two Toned Tree

(...) If anything, Lego will enjoy all the free marketing from "HCA2005" which has been building up steadily since last year. (URL) you did not know that April 2, 1805 was Hans Christian Andersen's birthday (not Danny Kaye's) you do now... or that (...) (20 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two Toned Tree

(...) Not primarily. The Snow Queen is part of a series of sets to celebrate the famous danish fairy tale author Hans Christian Andersen. Yours, Christian (20 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two Toned Tree

(...) snip Hi Bruce, a guy called ImperialJohn on Eurobricks claims Lego has invested in new machinery capable of producing two colour blends, he claims it is also capable of combining different types of plastic, so maybe we can all look forward to (...) (20 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Three Trunk Tree and Tall Thin Tree

Here's a three-trunk tree that I built for my railway layout: (URL) I used 2L black technic liftarms to attach more flex tubes to the central one. The white blobs underneath are geese! Also a tall thin tree next to an office block: (URL) tree uses a (...) (20 years ago, 14-Feb-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Re: Dragon by Sealug member

Thanks! Todd, have you had a chance to take more photos of this beast? Bruce (20 years ago, 14-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Two Toned Tree

You're right. Good catch (also to Ray on the LURP). Do you think this is actually two different tones of plastic, or something we could all duplicate with existing trees and a can of white spraypaint (I suspect the latter)? Anyone else think the (...) (20 years ago, 14-Feb-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two Toned Tree

(...) If you look closely at the S@H large picture, it appears that the LURP may also be two toned (white and aqua). Ray (20 years ago, 14-Feb-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two Toned Tree

Hello! (...) Yes, that's a real item. I doubt, though, it will be released in other sets as well. LEGO is world champion in "Releasing anything usefull in just one set". :-) Bye Jojo (20 years ago, 14-Feb-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Two Toned Tree

I mentioned this in a reply to another post, but I only had one answer and I haven't seen anyone else comment about it, so I thought I'd mention it again. Has anyone else looked closely at the new Bellville Ice Queen set ? In the background is a fir (...) (20 years ago, 14-Feb-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blueprint to Castle [Yet Unnamed]

(...) <SNIP> This is my first post to .castle; please fogive me if I break any rules. FOr a source of castle blueprints, check out this company: (URL) have no affiliation with the copmany. These are Real castles, some day I'd love to own one, but (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Blueprint to Castle [Yet Unnamed]

I've been showing my castle's blueprint to so many people privately, I might as well make it public. So, if you want to see the blueprint, follow the link below: (URL) isn't the link to my bricklink shop? Yeah it is. Desperate? Yeah. Underhanded? (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Dragon by Sealug member

(...) That guy there would be Mr. Todd Kubo. One of our new Lego Ambassadors BTW. Mark N. (20 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Dragon by Sealug member

(...) I'm pretty sure this is the guy here (URL) And your right... He does do nice stuff (20 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Happy Year of the Rooster

(...) Sorry no. But you can repost to announce.moc and request cancels. If you request a cancel for both the prior posts in the thread (By URL specifically, a vague request will not do) I'll make this post go away too. As long as no one else posts, (...) (20 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Happy Year of the Rooster

Dang, I'm sorry, I posted this to .announce rather than .announce.moc. Is there any way for an admin to move this? Bruce (20 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Dragon by Sealug member

Hi all, Does anyone know who built the dragon in this picture? (URL) That's really cool. Are there better pictures of this on-line? Thanks, Bruce (20 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Mediterranean Windmill

This is a windmill based on one I photographed in Fuerteventura¹. I made it a while ago and tried to photograph it then, but these pictures are a bit better. (URL) Windmill>> Click the image for the Brickshelf folder. It took me a while to come up (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Spiral Staircase

Here's a spiral staircase for those of you who do stately homes or castles. You might like to make a mirror image pair of them for a mansion. (URL) To get plates to stack at angles I had to use tiles, so unfortunately the minifigure can't stand on (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Happy Year of the Rooster

"And in that very moment, away behind in some courtyard of the City, a cock crowed. Shrill and clear he crowed, recking nothing of wizardry or war, welcoming only the morning that in the sky far above the shadows of death was coming with the dawn." (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  One of my first castles

Hi, Now this isn't my first castle posted online, but it is one of my first I built. I just never got around to the finishing touches and taking pictures of it until yesterday. Anyways, here it is: (URL) Gallery is moderated so you don't have to (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact