 Castle / 20705
Re: Two Toned Tree
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:50:30 GMT

You're right.  Good catch (also to Ray on the LURP).  Do you think this is
actually two different tones of plastic, or something we could all duplicate
with existing trees and a can of white spraypaint (I suspect the latter)?

Anyone else think the "Snow Queen" is an attempt to grab some free marketing
from the upcoming (next Christmas) release of the Lion The Witch and the
Wardrobe movie?

Bruce