 General / 50150
Re: Two Toned Tree
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:12:15 GMT

Hello!

In lugnet.general, Ken Bailey wrote:
Has anyone else looked closely at the new Bellville Ice Queen set ?
In the background is a fir tree with the top one third WHITE and the rest green.
Hopefully it is a real item and will be released in other sets.

Yes, that's a real item. I doubt, though, it will be released in other sets as
well. LEGO is world champion in "Releasing anything usefull in just one set".
:-)

Bye
Jojo