 Castle / 20709
Re: Two Toned Tree
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:14:25 GMT

Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Anyone else think the "Snow Queen" is an attempt to grab some free marketing
from the upcoming (next Christmas) release of the Lion The Witch and the
Wardrobe movie?
Not primarily. The Snow Queen is part of a series of sets to celebrate
the famous danish fairy tale author Hans Christian Andersen.

Yours, Christian