 Castle / 20708
Re: Two Toned Tree
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 09:07:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
You're right.  Good catch (also to Ray on the LURP).  Do you think this is
actually two different tones of plastic, or something we could all duplicate
with existing trees and a can of white spraypaint (I suspect the latter)?

snip

Hi Bruce, a guy called ImperialJohn on Eurobricks claims Lego has invested in
new machinery capable of producing two colour blends, he claims it is also
capable of combining different types of plastic, so maybe we can all look
forward to some interesting combinations in future (unless Jojo's right of
course, and any interesting items will only appear once in some obscure set)

Eurobricks link follows.

http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/euroforum/index.php?act=ST&f=5&t=824&s=3615780850d898b6830bdcb366912fb3