 Castle / 20702
20701  |  20703
Subject:
Two Toned Tree
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:02:48 GMT

I mentioned this in a reply to another post, but I only had one answer and I
haven't seen anyone else comment about it, so I thought I'd mention it again.

Has anyone else looked closely at the new Bellville Ice Queen set ?

In the background is a fir tree with the top one third WHITE and the rest green.
Hopefully it is a real item and will be released in other sets.