 Castle / 2065 (+10)
  Re: MOC version of the Yellow Castle

(...) I saw no problems with the camera - great shots. Can you make any of the pictures any bigger though? I would like to look at some of the pictures being twice as big;) Regardless - well done! Now with the new blue corner slopes and the blue (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC version of the Yellow Castle

(...) I ws pondering this (having just scored some Oasis Ambush sets at Wally World clearance), but I really couldn't think of any good reason for the entire castle to be blue. (I'd have to look into my supply of blue arches as well.) J (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Samurai masks

Okay so maybe ninja is a bit old, but any ideas on how to make a samurai mask? Sean Frantz (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question(s) for the FAQ/me. [CW]

(...) troops: (...) Shiri - I just changed the number after castle, making it : (URL) so on... The Penguin is amazing!! I don't know why, but when I look at it, I see a great idea for a secret arctic base, with eyes that swivel around and become (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another update (was: Lion's Cove Update)

(...) IIRC, Pegasus was a specific individual. In fact, I'm not even sure if there were any other flying horses in Greek mythology. AFAIK, only recent works of fantasy fiction (most notably AD&D) have made him into a specific species called Pegasi. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Samurai masks

(...) I am happy using the Darth Maul head on the robbers' red body and armor piece....that's the best one.....you can also try the King kahuka heads and the skeleton....I have been experimenting w/ that kind of mask variation since about (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another update (was: Lion's Cove Update)

(...) born, is my favorite in greek mythos! we could list these as "winged horses" in the CW creatures section, and let the names fall where they may. i forsee many people using this type of creature in CW, as i myself have few. ;-) later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another update (was: Lion's Cove Update)

(...) Well, the reason I named him pegasus is because I tried other names and, well, they didn't work. Remember that I said that Lumina & Peg are immortal - Pegasus might even be the same one from greek mythology. I will try to find another name, (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

Hi Craig! Like you, I'm also constantly thinking of CW stuff and what I can do to help it. I like your ideas about Ballads and Balladeers. Duets and such will be really cool! About the realm point, let me get this straight - My realm will be (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Coming soon to AUld Dragon's Legotaku Lair!

I just want you all to know what I have planned for my website in the next couple days. :) ~The history of the Kingdom of Dragonia! This will be a detailed history, starting with the first Human settlement in the area, Caer Gwynnyd. Hopefully, I'll (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact