 Castle / 2070
Re: Samurai masks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 23:33:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Sean Frantz writes:
Okay so maybe ninja is a bit old, but any ideas on how to make a samurai
mask?

Sean Frantz

I am happy using the Darth Maul head on the robbers' red body and armor
piece....that's the best one.....you can also try the King kahuka heads and
the skeleton....I have been experimenting w/ that kind of mask variation
since about August....Craigo probably could suggest better ones or custom
modifications....you may even try the stingray or ew castle cowpack
heads....but I don't have any of those.

Tell me if you can come up w/ something...I would be interested....