 Castle / 2068
Re: Question(s) for the FAQ/me. [CW]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 18:43:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Well, check out Arjan's evil minifig:
http://www.lugnet.com/castle/?n=1879

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/

... or (copy and paste) - Craig's Memphisto being stormed by Verneer's • troops:

http://members.xoom.com/verneer/dixielug/castle6.JPG

And then this fun shot:  http://members.xoom.com/verneer/dixielug/castle9.JPG

Notice the awesome demons around him (with Maul's face).  Very effective, and
you won't see a smiley on them.  Well done Franklin;)

These pics are great! When are you gonna show full footage of the DixieLUG
meeting?

Shiri - I just changed the number after castle, making it :
http://members.xoom.com/verneer/dixielug/castle1.JPG
http://members.xoom.com/verneer/dixielug/castle2.JPG

and so on...

The Penguin is amazing!! I don't know why, but when I look at it, I see a
great idea for a secret arctic base, with eyes that swivel around and become
secret doors. Don't ask why...

<<KM>>