 Castle / 20438
Re: Poe story for Halloween: Cask of Amontillado
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 03:29:45 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   For your spooky reading pleasure, I present the Cask of Amontillado by Edgar Allen Poe

“The thousand injuries of Fortunato I had borne as I best could; but when he ventured upon insult, I vowed revenge . . .”

See Brick Tales for the rest.

Happy Halloween.

PLMKWYT Bruce

Very nice Lego adaptation of the tale. I’ve always liked Poe’s stories and your rendition was very well done. Hope you do more of his stories!

John