 Castle / 20437
Re: Poe story for Halloween: Cask of Amontillado
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 03:02:17 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   For your spooky reading pleasure, I present the Cask of Amontillado by Edgar Allen Poe

“The thousand injuries of Fortunato I had borne as I best could; but when he ventured upon insult, I vowed revenge . . .”

See Brick Tales for the rest.

Happy Halloween.

PLMKWYT Bruce

Great Poe story + exquisite building = wonderful Halloween tale! The lighting you used for the pictures in the catacombs is very effective. I like the trowel too.

David “Fuzzy” Gregory