 Castle / 20157
Re: Knights� Kingdom� is ugly.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 17:50:31 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Christian Treczoks <ct@braehler.com> wrote:
Additionally, one has to take into account that the market for this sets
is propably the US, where almost no-one has ever seen a real castle. Or
even worse, considers the Disneylands' Cinderella Castle to be a real
castle...

Two points:

1. Disneyland's castle is Sleeping Beauty Castle.  Walt Disney World's Magic
Kingdom's castle is Cinderella Castle.

2. Sleeping Beauty Castle is a real castle, as it was modeled after
Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany.

Jason