 Castle / 20155
Re: Knights� Kingdom� is ugly.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 08:38:39 GMT

Felix Greco wrote:
Dear LEGO company, you can and have done better.
I second that.

The new KK line has nothing in common with the very idea of castles or
knights - they are more like a designers-on-acid impression after
looking too much television. As someone in this thread pointed out, they
look remarkably like Power Rangers or similar japanimation crap (I knew
those "things" reminded me of something when Jake showed them to us).

On the other hand I'm quite happy about these sets beeing so butt-ugly:
It makes parting with the Lego castle series much easier, and thus
prevents me from wasting money on bley.

Additionally, one has to take into account that the market for this sets
is propably the US, where almost no-one has ever seen a real castle. Or
even worse, considers the Disneylands' Cinderella Castle to be a real
castle...

Yours, Christian