 Castle / 19925
Re: Medieval Windmill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 29 May 2004 22:34:20 GMT

Well, the two others have said most of what there is to say on specific compliments, so all I have to do is ad my great job! Keep it up! One suggestion: have an interior, complete with grindstone powered by the sails. I would like this a little better than the motor. But, it’s up to you. Again, great!