 Castle / 19915
Re: Medieval Windmill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 14:15:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Paul Janssen wrote:
   This is the next addition to my medieval town (project in progress); A windmill.

The base is octagonal, as is the main body. The top can turn 360 degrees, so it can be turned in and out of the wind. in absence of wind, it is powered by a micromotor :) , speed of the blades is therefore relatively realistic.

Here is a pic, click on it to go to my brickshelf folder:

It will be on display at this weekends’ Marcon show (post about that will follow).

Nice. I’ll be borrowing some ideas from your’s when I get around to reworking mine. I’m not sure about the yellow roofed house in that same gallery. Any background for us on it?

I look forward to the pics from this weekend’s show.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG