 Castle / 19479
  Handgunners

Normally I just post this kind of stuff to C-C, but since the last picture has some cross-over to pirates, I thought I would post it here, too. These are three different versions of medieval handgunners I have made. There is a tendancy to think of (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Handgunners

(...) Absolutely! It adds much more colour to the medieval battlefield... and a misfiring gun is so much more entertaining than a misfiring bow! (URL) (...) These look great! I think the next time my medieval brikwars army has an outing, they'll (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Handgunners

(...) Look just beyond the handgunners in the photo and you'll note my own Pikemen have beat you to the punch (preparing for a Lowlands vs, France Days of Knights battle). :-) (...) I thought about doing it in black, but I have lots more brown ones (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Handgunners

You two guys are too much, super job. I will need some of these units. (...) ARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! Cutting Lego! Modifyng what few muskets that are left out there! The handgunners look great and I will need some pikemen units for my troops. (20 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Handgunners

(...) I haven't counted, but I must have close to 300 muskets - I can spare a few of the more dinged-up ones for experiments. Especially since my pyrates can still use the end result. -->Bruce<-- (20 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Handgunners

(...) Don't be too worried about it! Muskets were available last year... and they're back this year with the larger scale 4Junior pirates. Cheers Richie Dulin (URL) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Handgunners

(...) Your pikes are scarcely more than toothpicks! You can't triple rank pikes that short! ;-) The (URL) Pikes of Doom> would have impaled your second rank, before you had so much as scratched the PoD's front rank! (Plus they're already proven on (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Handgunners

(...) Oh no! Two men comparing length... ;-) Inasmuch as these are for wargaming, lowered pikes just get in the way and upright longer pikes just make storage harder. Though truth to tell, it was more a function of having 32 light-sabres available. (...) (20 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)