 Castle / 19025
Re: My second Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 20:50:03 GMT

David,
WOW, This is truly amazing!  Probably the best castle I've seen in the last
year.  THis thing gives me that," MAN I WISH I BUILT THAT" feeling.  I love
every detail, the construction, design details, scale, every bit of this is
intense!  I'm gushing.....  Thanks for sharing this with us.  I love to see
this.  Jon