 Castle / 19011
Re: My second Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 16:17:30 GMT

"Dave" <ishakd@optusnet.com.au> writes:

Hi all,

A while ago, I had asked around for some advice on raising models. Well, I gave
it a go with various methods and this was the outcome.............

I still have a heap of pics to upload. Just kind of got the outer pics up first.
Once I get some time I will get the rest on. Just need to Create a web page and
place a story to go. All in good time I guess........

Excellent! I'm a fan of big castles, and of using real terrain, and you
have done both together. The result shows the effectiveness of doing it -
not all of the buildings are on the same flat level. I can't wait to see
pictures of the interiour. You have a *lot* of those 1x3 arches - the
effect you got with them is great!

Is there a story to go along with the person (child?) underneath the
bridge in the village?

--
Experience should guide us, not rule us.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.COM
               http://www.GraySage.COM/cg/