 Castle / 18901
  Re: banner year for castle

(...) Yes, I for one am surpriced. After the Orient Adventurers China Fortress (with a real roof, a frontside AND a backside), I had anticipated that this was the style for the coming castle sets. Additionally, I had expected a castle style from (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: banner year for castle

(...) Snip I couldn't agree with you more, I too, had high hopes regarding any new castle sets. I have three of the China Fortresses so far, and I will probably buy some more if I catch them at a reduced price (great supply of black slopes). Having (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: banner year for castle

(...) Oh? I guess I see both designs (new castle and China Fortress) as pretty much the same thing, along with 6091/6098, Hogwarts Castle, World City train station, World City Police HQ, 6636 Police HQ, and probably more. Mostly just a front facade (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: banner year for castle

Hello! (...) Unfortunatelly I wasn't surprised. (...) I don't agree with your 6090-description. For me it's a fantasy fairy tale castle rather than a building based on real castles. So are 6082 (1993) and 6097 (1997), though it renders the fictional (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)