 Castle / 1885 (+5)
  Re: More teeny shacks... Almost a villiage!

David Eaton wrote in message ... (...) enough (...) the (...) in (...) Hideout-- (...) might (...) Those doors are fairly available on eBay, though usually in red, blue, or yellow. For a source of brown hinges (and a bunch of other usefull bits, (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Different castle buildings...

I need a list of just about all castle buildings (and of course since I don't quite know all of them yet, any help would be appreciated). Here is what I have so far: City Village Castle Fortress Village House Market Cathedral Church Shop (Services) (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Update of my page (was:Re: Customs (was Re: Finally, I have a page!))

(...) Here it is, same URL, I updated the page: (URL) (...) Well, Richard wasn't so sure... I might add some details later. About the storyline, there will be much of it involved with my buildings. The stories I make up inspire me to make the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Different castle buildings...

(...) Farm Not sure if this counts, but City Wall (?) (...) looks like you mentioned most of them... -Shiri (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Not quite ready for prime time... But here are some teasers

Well I said I would try and get some pic's up of my completed Church and my Peasant home tonight but I just have not had the time (Things are very crazy at home at the moment and that is a story for another time :). I did however put all my castle (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact