 Castle / 18586
  Boycot the New Castle Knight Sets

I started a bit of a flame war between castle heads and Bionical, and that was never the intention. I may not personally like Bionical sets, but that doesn't mean they were "useless" or ill-conceived. The sale of Bionical has brought TLC back into (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Boycot the New Castle Knight Sets

William, I do not know if boycoting is the way to go. Its only six sets like the original Bionicle Toa they are testing the market. If lego sees that castle themed sets sell they will eventualy have to make homes for these extra large knights. Extra (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Boycot the New Castle Knight Sets

(...) What makes you think they'll make castles? They never made homes for any of the Bionicle. Oh, and if you don't like them, don't buy them. Is there really the need to be so dramatic about it? Adrian (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Boycot the New Castle Knight Sets

Do you really think you need to tell people to boycot them? I think that will happen on its own. It would be like telling people to not eat dirt--it's completely unneccesary. (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  RE: Boycot the New Castle Knight Sets

Houses for bionukel Castle.... think PLAYMOBIL..... large one use pieces... takes 2 mins to put the 'castle' together.... that's what you'll get for extra large figs... Tamy Hoping she's not right.... -----Original Message----- From: (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Boycot the New Castle Knight Sets

(...) Hi Tamy, First, the castle figs are NOT Bionicle (note its spelled B-I-O-N-I-C-L-E, not "bionukel" as you so rudely spelled it). Second I find your lack of respect for a different Lego line very disappointing. You may not like Bionicle items - (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Boycot the New Castle Knight Sets

(...) Hi William, Just a quick question - I know you know how to spell 'Bionicle" correctly, you have done it many times in the very recent past. So whats the deal with spelling it wrong every time now? I know you do not like Bionicle, but I do not (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Boycot the New Castle Knight Sets

(...) Hi Mark, The spelling mistake was just that, a mistake. If my intent had been to further upset the Bionicle community, I would have found a more overt method. There are much better ways to upset people than with the occasional spelling (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Boycot the New Castle Knight Sets

(...) You may be right, but I felt I had to voice protest. That and some people actually do eat dirt; it is known as Pica or geophagy, which is the ingestion of soil. So if you look into it, some people actually do have to be told not to eat dirt. (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Boycot the New Castle Knight Sets

Hmmm - I think the Bionicle Knight's will be bought a lot from children ! Nearly all boys between 8 and 14 are Bionicle-Fans right now - and they want them ! -> So "boycoting" won't work ! Just let them be and by the new colorfull castlesets 2004 ;) (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)