 Castle / 18598
Re: Boycot the New Castle Knight Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 13:44:35 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Gregory wrote:
   Do you really think you need to tell people to boycot them? I think that will happen on its own. It would be like telling people to not eat dirt--it’s completely unneccesary.

You may be right, but I felt I had to voice protest. That and some people actually do eat dirt; it is known as Pica or geophagy, which is the ingestion of soil. So if you look into it, some people actually do have to be told not to eat dirt.

Just trying a little levity,

Will