 Castle / 18593
Re: Boycot the New Castle Knight Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 08:37:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed wrote:
Houses for bionukel Castle.... think PLAYMOBIL..... large one use pieces...
takes 2 mins to put the 'castle' together.... that's what you'll get for
extra large figs...

Tamy
Hoping she's not right....

Hi Tamy,

First, the castle figs are NOT Bionicle (note its spelled B-I-O-N-I-C-L-E, not
"bionukel" as you so rudely spelled it).

Second I find your lack of respect for a different Lego line very disappointing.
You may not like Bionicle items - but does that make it ok for you to mock them?

If this is your attitude than dare I say I am pleased you are not getting what
you want :)

Play Well!
(that includes respect mind you)

Mark P