 Castle / 17780 (-20)
  Re: Station 62

(...) Yes, but understandably I want MORE... Not jus’ literary renditions of historical England, or Japanese creations that aren’t so much in the castle realm…but original Medieval battle scenes on par with Keith’s space stuff. ~Is that askin’ too (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: War Chariots

(...) (URL) a really good 'bone giant!' (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Station 62

(...) Thank you, thank you very much... I'm glad you enjoy the lego-smack. (...) Get on the monorail Richard... I appreciate the compliments and support, but take that castle-jargon back to those inbred-gamer-scum in .castle :p They don't appreciate (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Station 62

(...) Richard, please... (URL) there... done that" -lenny (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Onishi's Grifon

Onishi shinji's grifon: (2 URLs) folder> and something else already posted: (2 URLs) folder> -lenny (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Only 20 years of waiting

Hello! (...) You named it. I didn't have enough red doors, not so many yellow bricks, particularly no yello arches, even blue 2x4x45° slopes have been rare in my collection. And I never had any of the figures and weapons back then. Bye Jojo (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Something I saw in bricklink from Thomas Rafert

Sorry to step on your post if you were going to post, Thomas. I searched the name and there hasn't been a post in over 3 years so I figured I'd show everybody this. (URL) display is amazing. I'm blown away, that's what I wish I had the bricks to (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Common Castle Standard

Yes - great idea ! that's the right time to make it modular, 'cause I'm just building walls and towers modular for moc "white lion castle" ! I'm going to make some pictures these days and hope it will be inspirating for castle builders. :) Kai (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Only 20 years of waiting

(...) Very coooool ! :) which parts of this scene where the "evil bricks" that made you wait 20 years for ? 4 red doors, 4 old flagpoles ? Kai (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  The Castle community (my thoughts)

Hello! I know, I'm quite late.... The question was, what's the future of the Castle community. So first of all: Who actually is the Castle community? My thoughts are as follows: 1. People who build castles and castle related stuff. 1.1 Castles 1.1.1 (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: War Chariots

Thanks for the help guys; I'll be using chariots pretty extensively (i.e. 10, using double hourses; I don't have too many Legos) next time I build a castle. Now it's just a matter of buying some more wagon wheels... Jeffrey Rittenhouse (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Station 62

(...) (URL) (...) (URL) ~You sir, give people smack-loads of fulfillment through your inspirational creations. Now go explore the Castle genre, and don’t come back till you’ve created a Medieval battlement masterpiece. I mean, the Iron Reich is (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: War Chariots

(...) Brendan has some simple ones in his Brick Testament site. Try this link and also hit "next" a few times. (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: War Chariots

(...) I have a two horse one as part of my GamesWorkshop's TombKings set. May not be low enough part count but might inspire your own design. (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  War Chariots

I was wondering if anyone had ideas (or pictures) for good war chariots that can be made in large quantities. I've tried making some myself, but they always end up too boxy and ugly. Any help would be appreciated. Jeffrey Rittenhouse (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lord of the Rings: Helm's Deep

(...) Thanks. I'm always a little worried that crowd scenes will just look like a big muddle. (...) I've had the most fun with lighting effects in underground scenes (e.g. Moria). On the ceiling, I was trying hard to not get a square boxy effect. (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  WTB: 2x2 blue round tile

Hi all, Does anyone happen to have any 2x2 blue, round, tiles that they could part with? My understanding is that these only came in the "#6090 the Royal Knight's Castle" set (hence the cross-post to .castle). I'm looking for a couple dozen of (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lord of the Rings: Helm's Deep

Hi, Bruce. I had fun checking out your latest installment. I particulary liked the action scene of the orcs charging up the wall, and the following scene of them bursting through the breach. I also liked the eerie lighting in the cave, and the use (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Only 20 years of waiting

(...) So cool! I had that book as a kid too. I must have been 8 or so. But I remember looking at it for hours. I wore it out infact, I think it fell apart and my mom threw it away. It was always such a cool idea book, the way they mixed the themes, (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  European interest in custom weapons

To all Europeans, I just found out at work on Friday that my company is sending me to Japan for at least a year (the guy who was originally scheduled to go had a freak accident so I suddenly have to fill in), so if you want to take advantage of the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact