 Castle / 17777
Re: Station 62
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:08:28 GMT

Now go explore the Castle genre, and don’t come back till you’ve created a
Medieval battlement masterpiece. I mean, the Iron Reich is all-good an’ stuff…
but only the righteous fervor of the Medieval Inquisition can spell actual
oppression!

Richard, please...

http://mocpages.com/moc.php/1156?r=1049733441

http://mocpages.com/moc.php/652?r=1995509139