 Castle / 17761
17760  |  17762
Subject:
European interest in custom weapons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 22:37:22 GMT

To all Europeans,

I just found out at work on Friday that my company is sending me to Japan for at least a year (the guy who was originally scheduled to go had a freak accident so I suddenly have to fill in), so if you want to take advantage of the (relatively) lower shipping cost and payment by cheque in GBP, please order within the next few days. Any orders placed between now and the 21th of August will be honored but after that I make no guarantee. Sorry for the inconvenience but as you can imagine, everything is kind of in a mess right now and I won’t even know until Monday when I am supposed to be leaving England (and I haven’t even told my girlfriend yet). Buyers who live outside of Europe is not affected by this (although I probably won’t have much time to sort out any orders during the next month so shipping might take considerably more time). You can reach my website by clicking on the banner below. Thank you for your attention.

Isaac