 Castle / 17763
Re: Lord of the Rings: Helm's Deep
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 11:21:09 GMT

Hi, Bruce.

I had fun checking out your latest installment.  I particulary liked the action
scene of the orcs charging up the wall, and the following scene of them bursting
through the breach.

I also liked the eerie lighting in the cave, and the use of plates for the
ceiling has a nice detailed look.

The water-logged rubble of Orthanc looks great, and that's a cool
obscured-by-clouds effect you have there.  But I'm a little confused by the
green blob on the right hand side of that photo.  @8^)

And as always, a nice job on the landscaping.

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith