 Castle / 17782
Re: Lord of the Rings: Helm's Deep
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 19:39:15 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Hi all,

I actually put this up this past weekend but figured I'd wait a bit for
Brickfest buzz to die down before announcing.  Anyway . . .

I present to you the next two chapters in my Lord of the Rings project:
<http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/lotr/lotrstory/book3/chapter307/lotrstory307-03.html>
<http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/lotr/lotrstory/book3/chapter308/lotrstory308-01.html>
and the corresponding "places" page:
<http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/lotr/lotrplaces/lotrplaces09/lotrplaces09-05.html>

PLMKWYT,
Bruce

Bruce,

These look nice, and to me they ring truer than the movies (gah, dwarf tossing).

Did you make any trees with eyes?

Thanks,

George