 Castle / 17781
Re: War Chariots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 00:18:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel wrote:
In lugnet.castle, David Goeb wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Jeffrey Rittenhouse wrote:
I was wondering if anyone had ideas (or pictures) for good war chariots that can
be made in large quantities.  I've tried making some myself, but they always end
up too boxy and ugly.  Any help would be appreciated.

Jeffrey Rittenhouse

I have a two horse one as part of my GamesWorkshop's
TombKings set. May not be low enough part count
but might inspire your own design.

!That's a really good 'bone giant!'

--==Richard==--

Thanks, glad you like it. I might do the new
bone-giant types (+shield, or Bow) listed
in WD 281 at some later point too.

Best
DaveG

FTX link: http://www.lugnet.com/~295/tombkings