 Castle / 17744
Re: The Little Armory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 13:37:39 GMT

Richard Noeckel wrote:
That's simply Awesome!!!
I'd love to see more of those quality pictures with Jeff's weapons.
Especially the dagger (which wasn't shown) and the inside of the
helmet.
Oh, and the back of the body armor too.          ;p

Pretty please...

[_--==Richard==--_]

(Yes, i'm one of those people who can't open Jeff's web page.
So pictures like these are really crucial for me...)

Also does that visor fit on a minifig crash helmet. That would be so shweet!

--
James Stacey
------