 Castle / 17741
17740  |  17742
Subject:
The Little Armory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 05:05:35 GMT

Now, as a LEGO semi-purist, I did have some reservations at first about using non-LEGO minifig weapons.

However, once my Orcs got a hold of the weapons, they held me at sword point until I changed my mind.

I guess I’ll be using Little Armory weapons now... (gulp)

The Little Armory

--Anthony

The Kingdom of Ikros