 Castle / 17747
Re: The Little Armory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:39:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey wrote:
Richard Noeckel wrote:
That's simply Awesome!!!
I'd love to see more of those quality pictures with Jeff's weapons.
Especially the dagger (which wasn't shown) and the inside of the
helmet.
Oh, and the back of the body armor too.          ;p

Pretty please...

[_--==Richard==--_]

(Yes, i'm one of those people who can't open Jeff's web page.
So pictures like these are really crucial for me...)

Also does that visor fit on a minifig crash helmet. That would be so shweet!

   James,

      The "pins" for the visor are reversed. The helmet actually has
the "bumps" for attachment. I personally didn't want the divets on the
helmet. So when the helmet is worn(without visor), it looks like rivets
on the sides. But that's just me.

   Jeff