 Castle / 17412
  Aragon, Legolas, and more...

Hi all, I have updated my gallery and, in addition to some new Fantasy/Castle figs, the entire Lord of the Rings cast can now be seen on my website at: (URL) as usual, any comments, suggestions, will be appreciated. Thank you. (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more...

(...) Very cool minifigs. Forgive my ignorance, but who is Saelbeth? I thought I knew the books as well as anyone around here, but I don't remember this figure at all. Bruce (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more...

(...) Very nice work, great bodies and faces. I was wondering how do you convert a minifig face? and how did you create those weapons you made? Very original cool stuff. (URL) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more...

(...) Alright, aside from the nice production diversity you have there (in design types and colours) you have produced a clear alternative to some of little armory designs. (although I'm still interested in getting one of those broadsword pieces!) (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more...

(...) Isaac, One spelling error: Aragorn One question: who is Saelbeth? The artwork for Gil-Galad and Elronds armour just don't work for me. They look a bit like a kimono gone bad. And Arwen's face seems a bit too severe. Apart from those minor (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more...

(...) Hi Bruce, I'm a big admirer of your Lotr MOCs so it does feel extra special that my figures should meet your approval. Thanks :) Actually, you're not the only one who's never heard of Saelbeth, I've read the books 4 times and don't recall ever (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more...

(...) Hi Alan, Thanks for spotting the error, it's been corrected now :) I would definitely love to tackle a Gollum in the near future, but I don't want to just 'draw' a face for him. I would like to try carving him a new yoda-style head instead. (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more...

Hi Matt, To answer your questions: (...) They are made in 'hard' ABS. In fact, I've got Aragorn's sword and one of Lego's gray sword in my hands right now and they look identical in both color and texture. (...) I'll be selling them as individuals, (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more...

They look really great Issac. The weapons look really professional, as does your sticker work. I look forward to your comerical release :) (btw.. Your from the UK .. cool, have you thought of joining the Brickish Assoc ?? Im sure people would love (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more...

(...) Saelbeth, is apparently the name for a ficticious elf, not in the ficticious novel, The Lord of the Rings(or if you want to look at it as 3 different books or even the smaller "books"). The name may have been originally in the script or (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun)