 Castle / 17145 (-5)
  Re: A Classic Confrontation

Hey Josh! (...) Nice classic scene! (In case you can call a bloody battle scene "nice" :-) Parenthesis closed) I hope the Black Falcons are going to win? Of course they do! They are undefeatable. Just one complaint: A Black Falcon wears never (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

Hi Jason, (...) Well, that's a nice way to ruin my day :-) Sorry I don't have anything to add to previous post, but I'd like to express my appreciation anyway. That's a great creation both pleasing to look at and as a source of inspiration. Regards, (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  A Classic Confrontation

Hey All, Here is something I worked up in the last couple of days. (URL) It is the classic battle of Black Falcon's versus the Crusaders. I built the landscape first and have had it done for a couple of days. But today I added one tree like Jason (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) Thanks! (...) One tip I can offer, if you are low on green plates, is to put down some random junk plates in off colors first, then put green bricks on top of that. I used this method to spare my green plates a little and to make use of a (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) Thank you. I will definitely try to remember, in the future, that simiplicity has it's uses. (...) I confess I can't claim all the credit for those trees. I first took note of the idea from (URL) this picture> of an early GMLTC layout. To (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact