 Castle / 17044
  Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

Hey All, Here is something I have been working on. Ye Olde Hunting Lodge. It is the home of a recluse, Hans Von Bergen. He inherited the Lodge from his father, a nobleman, and has lived here ever since. Pics haven't been moderated yet, but I will (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build) !

  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

(...) Hey, not bad! Looks like a lot of Black Falcon's Fortress walls went into the construction, so kudos to that. At first, I thought to myself that the exterior looked a bit plain, but checking the back of the structure, I was surprised to see (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

(...) Wow, i really like this, the landscaping works well with the size of this house. The scale of the building seems to dwarf the smaller trees but with the abundence of trees, it adds an iteresting if almost comical look, making the building seem (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

AWESOME! i love looking at mocs like this one, where it is more than just a building, but a countryside! really awesome super cool! can't wait for your next thing! -vive le crackhead (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

(...) Hey Matt, Thanks for the comments, I appreciate it. It does have parts from 3 black falcon's fortress, but what I am really proud of is that I haven't bought any of the Legend's release of that set. So all the parts in this MOC are from the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

(...) Hey Nick, Thanks, I'm glad you like it. The smaller trees do make the building look bigger, I hadn't noticed that before. The three different water baseplates are what started this whole MOC. I got them off Ebay and had an incredible urge to (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

(...) Hey Lenny! That is quite a compliment, I appreciate it. Hope my next thing lives up to your expectations. :) Josh (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

(...) Hi Josh, Let me congratulate you on a very unique work. 1st I must say the mixture of the baseplate is excellent, I don't own those baseplates but I never imagine they'll fit so perfect together. 2nd alot of great details like the chimney in (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

Hi Josh, (...) Hmmm. Since I'm born in Bergen I have the feeling I should know the man, but the name doesn't ring a bell. (...) Well, I can imagine his joy upon discovering that chest of gold in the attic. This is a very neat MOC. I like the way you (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

(...) Hi Yaron, Thanks, I was inspired to do this by these baseplates. I got them in a lot off of Ebay. I didn't think they would fit together well, either, but a little creative use of 2x green plates and they worked okay. Thanks again, I (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

(...) Well, maybe you should know the guy, he used to own Bergen. He sold it as fast as he could, though. Nothing personal, I am sure. :) The gold in the attic was his payment for the lands he sold. There is a chest on the first floor that is full (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)