 Castle / 16519
  Welcome to Galere Kingdom

Hey all, I just finished my intro movie, but I'm not so sure I wanna post it just yet so if I get 5 replies to this post, then I'll post the link. I'm doing this because I really don't see any interest from you guys anymore. So I hope I get some (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Welcome to Galere Kingdom

Hey Joey, Go ahead and post it. Interest shouldn't matter. When I make something, I post it. I don't care how many people reply. Creating and sharing is the thing. Not how many people say stuff about it. Josh (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Welcome to Galere Kingdom

(...) Well, I wouldn't say it's a lack of interest in summation. I haven't posted much lately due to the influx of testing in class, writing Anachronistic Skies and my preoccupation with matters more important than lego. I'm sure a lot of other (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Welcome to Galere Kingdom

Yea I guess I have been taking it personal, and losing track of the important part the fun of it well I'm done being a stick in the mudd so here ya go: (URL) and as always, questions, comments and suggestions are always appriciated. laterz Joey (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Welcome to Galere Kingdom

Hey Joey, Guess what? I liked it! I thought your cast of characters was good. A nice variety. I especially liked the orcs (?) that you made using the Gammorean guards figs. And I thought the population count dropping down after the scream was funny. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Welcome to Galere Kingdom

Hi Josh, Thanx for the reply. Appriciate it, yep those be orcs (many more of them are soon to come). The population count drop was my friends idea, he thought it would also be funny and as i can tell it was. Have you seen my first movie ? (URL) that (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Welcome to Galere Kingdom

(...) Awesome introduction movie, i think it really sets up interest in the actual story. As I was first watching it, i thought that giving everyone an alligence (good or bad) would take away from the stroy by removing the mystery of their motives (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Welcome to Galere Kingdom

(...) Three words come to mind: Army of Darkness Don't take that in a bad way, though, you did a phenomenal job. There were a lot of parts in there that reminded me a lot of that great, and of course funny, movie. Well, I thought it was funny (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Welcome to Galere Kingdom

(...) hmm well i would love to know how it reminds you of Army of Darkness... seeing as there are no shotguns, chainsaws...books of dead, evil hands or such. (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Welcome to Galere Kingdom

(...) Several ways. First of all, the general rock and roll theme mixed with a medieval atmosphere. Then there's the 'he just might pull it off' part. Yeah, and maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot. 'Some good' 'Some Bad' I'm the guy with the gun. The (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

Hi Joey, "Joey Finnell" <punx842003@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HCwAo8.1DM0@lugnet.com... (...) Well you shouldn't (take it personal), but that's all too understandable. You probably spend a lot of time making an exciting movie and did your (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Welcome to Galere Kingdom

(...) Okay, people have replied and whatever, but this annoys the poop out of me! Why complain about other's lack of interest, when you hardly show any yourself? How many replies have you made to others' work in the past week or month? The point is (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)