 Castle / 16230
    Re: Castle side bar —Bruce Hietbrink
   Just to add to this, I'd put the recent MOC picture at the top of the side bar (as with the .space sidebar) rather than at the bottom (as in the .trains sidebar) so as to make it more immediately visually appealing (with .trains you have to scroll (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle side bar —Matt Hein
   In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink writes: I'll just snip from both posts here... (...) I definitely had that in mind. The only question now is whether to list several images, or just one? (...) Yeah, I've got Cary Clark's castle FAQ noted in the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle side bar —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) I'd say one, but rotate often. (...) Good point. (...) I'd put personal pages on a second page for a couple of reasons. First, as you note, you don't want to have too many links on the initial sidebar. Second, if you put some people's personal (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle side bar —Alex Polimeni
   WOW! congrats! im amazed! I say: Good job to all of .Castle, the new Curators, etc. The side bar is what i like most. it is amazing: just as i imagined it. Im glad that we have gotten this part of castle into good shape! Well, i must just say (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle side bar Complaint —Alex Polimeni
   Okay, here is a problem i have with the new design. You depict CastleQuest as "a Castle wargame discussion." IT IS NOT A WARGAME! It is meant to be an exploration "game" since it isnt really even a game, like monopoly or warhammer. This is meant to (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle side bar Complaint —Matt Hein
     (...) Okay, I'm not too sure how I exactly overlooked that error, but the new description is appended. "a castle MM game/ realm discussion" I'll just keep it open for now. <snip> (...) No, thank you for alerting me to the problem. Imput is always (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle side bar Complaint —John P. Henderson
   (...) Hey Alex, It's okay, it's gonna be a nice day... Hey, I think you have touched on this before, that CQ is not a wargame, nor really an RPG. But I think the question needs asking: What would you call it? What I mean is, if you would prefer not (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle side bar Complaint —Alex Polimeni
   (...) I know, that was a major cross grain in what my complaint. ( i try not to make a problem about what i dont have the solution for.) However, i will stick by the fact it is not a wargame. What would you guys call the IOM, for what it was? (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle side bar Complaint —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Although I was never really apart of IOM (one of the johnny-come-late peeps), I would call it a "RPG-Exploration Game." People 'role-played' (created their characters and the characters interacted with eachother). 'Exploration' because it was (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle side bar Complaint —Alex Polimeni
   (...) well, ill resign it to as you have put it above, a RPG exploration game. im sorry for the confusion. (i was rather confused myself!) But, i dont see how the IOM was a RPG. and, just because it is fun, i dont see how IOM falls under "game" I (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)