 Castle / 16138
  Livestock

I figured that if I'm going to get serious into this whole village thing, my people are gonna need to eat and sustain themselves. So thus, I began looking around LUGNET for livestock ideas. I found many designs for many animals, and though I'd love (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Livestock

(...) should built some crops to feed them :) All kidding aside, I like them all, especially the green duck and the blue footed Goose. ~Kevin Blocksidge~ www.lugnet.com/~1763 (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Livestock

(...) Thanks for sharing. Dave! (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Where's the Beef?

(...) I'll admit they're pretty thin. So I decided to beef them up. I started with the design that I used, Franklin Cain's bovine design (credit where credit is due): (URL) spent an hour on the hoof, grazing through my parts stock. After bullying (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Where's the Beef?

(...) Udderly nice. Hey, have you maybe tried using the 2x3 inverse slope for the head. Rev.Powell uses it (see the Joseph stories), and the inverse slope works really well because of those little slits for the peg make it look kinda like eyes. (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Livestock

(...) Anthony, thanks for these pics and links. It is especially useful for newer members of the community to be reminded that these helpful ideas are out there. I personally have been using Franklin Cain's cow and ox designs for about a year now, (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where's the Beef?

(...) Yes, I do like them much better now! (...) Yes, please stop ;) ~Kevin Blocksidge~ www.lugnet.com/~1763 (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Gobble Gobble!

Dave Eaton and I had a rather short but useful series of emails today, and together we designed a pretty neat turkey. The original turkey-chicken (as it was neither one nor the other) was Dave Eaton's design. However, after modifying his design to (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where's the Beef?

(...) Your new MOC really mooves me. I snapped this pic at LEGOWORLD 2002, it's from (Reinhard) Ben Beneke's train layout. (URL) you enjoy, and perhaps it will help you in your story :-) -Tim (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Two birds with attitude to spare

(...) Further exploration into Dave Eaton's Turkey-Chicken design has lead me to another creature creation, and being encouraged to post it, I have. Using Ineke de Laat's peacock design as inspiration: (URL) after looking up a picture of a peacock (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Gobble Gobble!

(...) Actually, Anthony's duck/chicken/goose designs inspired me to try playing around with chickens again (my 1st design): (URL) I *love* the chickeny look that this model has, but, it is a bit too large. Maybe it'd work as a technic-scale or (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Gobble Gobble!

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes: <SNIP> (...) A big mess :) --Anthony (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)