 Castle / 15870 (-20)
  Re: The Epic of the Beyhadur

(...) easy to read in one sitting, and probably easier to create as well. Becasue of the shorter length, I expect the next to come out very soon :) But seriously, I hope it continues. Also, will there only be 4 chapters? I hope not! ~Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Who is bad in Castle Lego ?

(...) Hi Michael, 2 things: 1. Check this discussion on the matter from the previous time some1 ask that question: (URL) The way I use to look at it (no one have to agree of course): 1984-1987 Crusders (Good) vs Black Falcons (Bad) 1988-1991 Robin (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Who is bad in Castle Lego ?

(...) There is no good or bad. They are but creations of the human mind, passing judgement on its fellows and nature. There is only people, their desires, and the steel by which they bash their brains in. But the Fright Knights were evil. Not so (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Avalonnia : Medieval Town update

Denis, I love the turn towards medieval town creations. I hope this is only a small part in what will be a HUMUNGOUS (sp) town! Looks great, in classic Pouchain style: neat, clean, and beautiful! _lenny (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A complete Medieval Marketplace street

(...) Nathan, Wow, this is really nice, a crowded, busy marketplace. Are you going to make a whole town around this? Thanks, George (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I dont get this...

You need to take a hint from the upload rules: "All zipped files will be unzipped (without directories)." In groups of 5-12, depending on file size, I'll upload my pictures in groups of zip files. It works well, and it is easy! Just a note though, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  brickshelf find: Monsters!!

(URL) dragon head, giant spider, and a cool scorpion.. all with construction pics! (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle) !

  Mount Kofar Temple

My first setting for my new Epic Lego Story: The Epic of the Beyhadur (URL) the Mount Kofar Temple. Carved from the 'sacred' mountain, belong to the Olman and Caeric peoples, Mount Kofar Temple is a place of meditation and communion with God. sneak: (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  The Epic of the Beyhadur

(URL) re-enters the world of lego story-telling! Thanks to Anthony Sava and Rev. Brendan Powell Smith for inspiration. more on the way! (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Avalonnia : Medieval Town update

(...) Denix, You have made some wonderful MOCs. I remember seeing some of these the first time I saw them, but I saw some new ones too. Thanks! George (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Castle Game

(...) As all of you know, im going to leave it here, in castle. ( i dont see the point in shredding it so buildings are in one place, game in another) (...) No, you are not too late. I am adding you to the team of developers...as soon as Yaron gets (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  I dont get this...

Well, i tried to create an inspirational brickshelf folder. however, i dont understand how im suppost to put picks in it. I went to upload, and browsed my pictures. I have over 100 lego castle pictures, but as far as i can tell, i have to enter them (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: African American Lego Mini-Figs

(...) Yes, minifigs is neutral yellow, but DUPLO figs have been African and Caucasian for decades - pre-school children can have race-figures, but older children must settle with neutral figs?!?? Arne, Copenhagen (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Avalonnia : Medieval Town update

Hi all castle builders, It's done, I have updated my website by adding a chapter for my medieval town. You'll can see in a lot of pictures, description of the main buildings (floor by floor), description of the inhabitants and an interactive map (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: more Ikros?

(...) I am no judge of writing talent, especially my own. As in most things it would be up to the individual to decide. I suspect they did not read my entire story, or they might not have started it at all. They may have judged my writing prowess on (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: more Ikros?

(...) Thanks for keeping up on me. I really don't read slashdot, but I'm well aware of it's effect on websites. And I'm proud to say that as of 12:46 U.S. CST, my website was still up and running. My day's total was 14167 hits. The day before I had (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Castle Game

(...) Well, since it is relevant to a castle community project, I'll leave it here. (...) Of course not. It's never really too late to offer ideas. In fact, I would encourage you throw any interesting concepts into this discussion. (...) No magick? (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A complete Medieval Marketplace street

Hi, (...) I would love to describe how I slaved over the angle, the lighting, the composition, the... but this is a pure luck of the draw photo (which I happen to really like). I used every castle fig at my disposal in the street. (Definition of (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  The Castle Game

I don't know where this is to be discussed so don't flame just cross post it... and tell me. I was unable to post during the castle game brainstorming. Am I too late to offer some ideas? I really want to be a part of this (and add to it). The most (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've done it again!

(...) Great as always...keep it up! God Bless, Nathan (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact