 Castle / 15852
15851  |  15853
Subject:
The Castle Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 03:08:15 GMT

     I don't know where this is to be discussed so don't flame just cross
post it... and tell me.

    I was unable to post during the castle game brainstorming. Am I too late
to offer some ideas? I really want to be a part of this (and add to it).

   The most important suggestion (to me) I would like to make is to please
allow room during this design faze, and in the game, for people, like
myself, who don't want to meet monsters or magic. I want to play, I would
just like to stay human. To clarify: I have no prob with everyone else in
the game having monsters and magic I would just like to avoid it. For
example, when I am due to be attacked by the game masters monsters make it a
stray tribe of wild men.

    Next are some questiones.
-first off, is it too late for me to contribute? What stage of developement
is it at?

-Second. Do the owners of MMs get any benifit (money) form the buyers? If it
is based around the MM I would like to use my stores (or get something for
them).

-Third. If the above is used could you become an investor rather then an
adventurer (change of pace and depth)? eg I support some expedition with my
earnings in hope of finding gold, a new product, a trade root, etc. Then I
can open new shops accordingly (after we reach a good number of starter
stores of course).

     Well I gotta stop now but please fill me in and God Bless,

            Nathan